Sony BDPS3200 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi


Sony BDPS3200 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I'm giving it 3 stars because the DVD and Netflix and YOUTube all work great, but I specifically selected this unit over cheaper ones because the box advertised it could play Amazon Movies, but when I try to use the functionality, I get a message that says "This service is coming soon, please try back later." I see other reviewers have cited this problem, I wish I had read them first. My bad. Anyway, it seems to be a good unit so far, other than for that.



UPDATE 1: Per the message I got below, I have increased my rating to 4 stars, and will make it a full 5 stars as soon as Amazon Movies are available, which should be by end of March 2014. Stay tuned!



UPDATE 2 (Mar-30-2014): A software update was made available and now I am able to get Amazon movies, as promised, so I am upping my rating to 5 stars. It is an excellent machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment