Velcro Reusable Self-Gripping Cable Ties, 0.5 Inches x 8 Inches Long, Black, 100 Ties per Pack (91140)


Velcro Reusable Self-Gripping Cable Ties, 0.5 Inches x 8 Inches Long, Black, 100 Ties per Pack (91140)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

First let me say that these velcro cable wraps are great for their intended purpose, especially if you will not be adjusting them very often after you have secured your cables. I had purchased the Velcro One-Wrap Straps, 8" x 1/2", 5 Pack from Office Depot for about $4 a few years ago to tame my microphone and guitar cables and I love them. When I found these straps (100 pack) for under $10 I jumped at the opportunity to buy them, but was a bit disappointed when compared to the 5-pack, as these are considerably thinner and have much smaller "hooks" and "loops" so they do not stay as secure as the former straps (-1 star). Also, since I use them for gigs I am constantly adjusting them and so far two have ripped at the through-hole (-1 more star) which has yet to happen with my 3+ year old straps. If you are looking for a convenient way of securing your cables and do not intend to subject them to heavy use, then I highly recommend them, however if you are planning on using them a lot (i.e. for highly used audio cables) then I would recommend buying the larger heavy duty multicolor 5 pack instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment