Memorex MVD2016BLK Progressive Scan DVD Player, Black


Memorex MVD2016BLK Progressive Scan DVD Player, Black








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I have no idea what the specific, arcane circumstances under which the remote control work are - it was always sort of random whether or not it would do what I told it to.



About a month after buying it I put a DVD in and received the error message "WRONG DISC". What? No, I'm pretty sure that's the right disc, Memorex. I don't even remember how I got it to quit doing that.



Lasted another three months before putting in a disc just made a series of grating whirls and clicks. Maybe if I would have waited more than three minutes it would have started, but that was always the point at which it started to sound like it was damaging the disc. I tried to open the case to see if anything was visibly wrong, but the last two screws immediately stripped out when I tried to remove them. I guess if this thing has an upside it's how satisfying it feels to throw it away.



Do not buy one of these. Do not accept one as a gift. This thing is absolute garbage and anyone profiting from it should be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment