Panasonic DIGA HDD equipped with high-definition Blu-ray Disc Recorder 320GB Black DMR-BR130-K


Panasonic DIGA HDD equipped with high-definition Blu-ray Disc Recorder 320GB Black DMR-BR130-K








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

The product is meant for use in Japan only. Japanese is the enbedded language, the manual is in

Japanese only. You need a person who reads Japanese to set up the recorder.

I was disappointed that the listing in Amazon.com did not warn the buyer that this product was not

usable by English speakers.

I just had a Japanese engineer go over the unit with me (29 Oct.2013). There is no way to imput a cable signal into the unit, so the unit is useless to me. I thought that perhaps English was imbedded in the unit but it is not. I do not understand why this unit is being offered in the USA.

My new rating for this unit is zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment