AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return


AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Before I purchased this HDMI cable for my Roku XDS I shopped around first at nearby Walmart and Best Buy, and read some reviews for this product. I'm a retired electrical engineer and do not believe on going overboard, spending more than adequate to get a good result on audio and video component. There are cables in the market that are priced too high to get the money out of those people who are willing to pay the price. Those people always believed that if the price is high, the product must be very good. For digital signal transmission, this HDMI cable is more than adequate. My video and audio were not degraded, and I did not notice any lost of clarity either on video or audio signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment