Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4880dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax


Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4880dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This is the copier I've been waiting for. I am a physician in private practice. I have been using copiers for 50+ years. I have been purchasing my own copiers for 43 years. I've used thermal copiers, inkjet copiers, and laser copiers. All have had major drawbacks, ranging through cost of supplies,cost of repairs, poor quality copies, lines, burning...



This copier has all the features you would want in a copier, and they are easily accessible once TFM is mastered. I would not call the controls intuitive, but the design approaches it. Also i scans onto your wireless local network, and it does and receives faxes if you do these.



Small, attractive [as far as these machines go], lightweight. Ink/inner copy mechanisms are replaced as one unit, insuring that copies remain attractive. Price for supplies very competitive. Will print on just about anything. Some of the copies are nicer than the original.



Go ahead, puchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment